Search results

1. wymi

My new Clack WS1-CS setting

Thank you for the fast reply! I'm asking also about the "P" setting. My Clack valve has this setting and it's set at 19, I'm wondering what that setting does. I just rebuilt the internal parts of the valve and it's working great again.
  2. wymi

My new Clack WS1-CS setting

What is this setting for? Program : P9 What is EE? Thanks.
  3. wymi

Need help clarifying brine tank valve function

That is correct. Thanks for clarifying that. On another note, I need a recommendation for an easily obtainable water hardness test beyond the simple test strips.
  4. wymi

Just for the heck of it I ran another regeneration and it went fine. The water level stayed down when it was done. Can you explain why I might need to increase the the salt dose?
  5. wymi

Thanks for the info Gary. The system seems to work fine and our water is soft. I did switch over to Morton System saver pellets a few months ago. I didn't like the look of the slimy blackish looking water in the brine tank. I cleaned the brine tank and started using the pellets. The water in the...
  6. wymi

The house we moved in to has a three year old Culligan Medalist softener. It appears to be working well. I just noticed today upon adding a bag of salt that the water level looked higher then I ever remembered seeing it. I took the red cover off the tube that extends down through the salt and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks