Search results

1. Ikat

Rear exit chair height toilet

When I renovated my bathroom in 2009, there were only four rear exit toilets on the market, none with a bowl height higher than 15”. I would now like to replace it with a toilet whose bowl height is between 17 & 19”, if a good one exists. Biscuit, modern or contemporary strongly preferred. I...
  2. Ikat

Rear flush: New or Used (Where???)

I need a white rear-flush toilet in a bathroom that is 58" wide. Duravit won't work. It looks like the choices are Kohler Barrington (32" - huge), Gerber (quality), Crane EconoMiser (quality?), and American Standard Kensington (being discontinued???). Recommendations? Alternatively, does...
  3. Ikat

Bright White Rear Exit "Comfort Height" Toilet

I will be replacing a rear exit toilet and would like a bright white comfort height - but no one seems to make one (I was interested in Gerber - until I read the thread on this Forum - thanks, all!). According to the plumbing supply shop, the American Standard tends to be off-white. The shop...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks