Search results

1. D

Water Heater Question

Yesterday my 8 year old 50 gal AO Smith gas water heater began leaking out of the top of the unit around the exhaust flue. My home is also 8 years old, it is a ranch with the heater in the basement. I was surprised at the way it was plumbed. Instead of a drain valve sticking out of the side it...
  2. D

Air spurting out of kitchen faucet

I am on a well system. WHen I turn on my kitchen faucet (Delta 61201) cold I get spurts of air along with the water. It only lasts for about 3 seconds and then will not happen again until the faucet is off for about 1/2 an hour. This is the only faucet that is affected. I cleaned out the aerator...
  3. D

Basement heating

Hi, I have a 6 year old 2,400 sq ft ranch with a basement with 1,400 sq ft finished. I have ceiling heating and cooling ducts in the basement area. The finished portion is divided into 4 rooms. I heat and cool a total of 3,800 sq ft. I do not have zone heating. I live in Wisconsin. The only...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks