Search results

1. angelbaby7898

Drain Vent

Ok, one more question... Does the pipe portion that goes through the roof need to be steel pipe or can it be pvc?
  2. angelbaby7898

Drain Vent

Our home has two bathrooms that are side by side. I'm wondering if I can combine the shower drain vent from one bathroom to the bathtub drain vent in the other? They are currently a few feet apart.
  3. angelbaby7898

Concrete Subfloor

Thank you... With more demo work completed I've discovered the shower floor was sunken in, the concrete was broken away to do this and the deck mud is just on the dirt... I just have no idea why someone would have done that. Thanks for all the advice, I really appreciate it.
  4. angelbaby7898

Concrete Subfloor

Thanks, I do plan on using Kerdi... I guess my main question was really how to repair the subfloor :confused:
  5. angelbaby7898

Concrete Subfloor

We are in the process of tearing out our bathroom. Figured if we were needing to re tile our shower might as well make it bigger while I'm at it. We have a concrete subfloor and in opening the walls have found a plumbing pipe in the way of were I wanted to expand the shower. Can someone...
  6. angelbaby7898

Kohler WaterHaven

Hi, I'm in the process of research for our bathroom and was wanting to upgrade our shower stall. I like the fact that the waterhaven is a one piece and i don't have to do a lot more plumbing connections. Any advice, comments... is there another brand with something similar... better...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks