Search results

1. J

Need help with shallow well pump problem

Thanks Valveman. I am also thinking that maybe I should go to an all-in-one system. What do you think of this one? Northern INDUSTRIAL Shallow Well Pump - 1 HP, Model#JGP12001CHT...
  2. J

Thanks guys! I appreciate your help. If I install a pressure tank, how do I connect the pump to the tank?
  3. J

Thank you. How do I wire it so I bypass the pressure switch?
  4. J

I just installed a Flotec Series FP4300 1HP Convertible deep well jet pump for use with surface water (lake) to run my hydraulic boat lift and provide water to a couple outdoor faucets. The unit required that I install an ejector kit if being used with surface water, which I did. I do not hve...
  5. J

shallow well pump not pumping

Gary - sounds like I might need a new pump. Do you see any other options? Thanks for your help.
  6. J

Thanks Gary - ok...I checked the intake and everything seems to be working well. When the pump is on there is a strong suction and there is nothing blocking the water. I also have a hose hooked up to the pump. When I just turn the hose on (no boat lift operating), the pump cycles on and off...
  7. J

valveman - since I got the new pump it has always been recycling on and off.....do I need a new pump or is there something I can try to fix the one I have?
  8. J

Gary - thank you. You mentioned that it could be a problem with the 'wet end binding up'. Can you be more specific as to what that means?
  9. J

Thanks Gary for your response. I guess I need to be clearer. The pump itself doesn't shut off - the switch stays in the on position. But when I open the lever on the boat lift that lets in the water to the lift, it pumps water for a few seconds and then stops. Sometimes it will pump again...
  10. J

I have a Pacific Hydrostar Shallow well pump - model number 47906. I use it for a hydraulic boat lift. When the lift is low the pump will turn on and pump for about 5 seconds and then it shuts off and will not come on again. I have a water hose pipe also attached to the pump that goes to a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks