Search results

1. B

10 year old well

On the submersible pump for the tank, should it be 115 volt 2 wire or 3 wire. I read the 3 wire requires a control box. But if you don't have a control box what do you hook the float switch to?
  2. B

10 year old well

Thanks again, I'll be contacting you within a few days. I'm pouring a slab for the pump house today. BJ
  3. B

10 year old well

Excellent, you pretty much summed it up for me. I appreciate the drawings too. What type of submersible pump for the tank? Type of float valve for well submersible pump? CSV? Where do you recommend purchasing items? Thanks again, BJ
  4. B

10 year old well

I have a ten year old well 240' deep with a Franklin submersible pump. It has a Well Rite 140 OLC pressure tank and a Square D pressure switch. 250' to house, 125' of 1' then 125' of 3/4". It averages 8 GPM; pressure gauge reads 30lb when pump is on. Pressure has always fluctuated with poor...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks