Search results

1. Galina

Need help with 10" rough-in toilet

Yes, town measured - I do have low flow (or volume), not a pressure problem. Thanks to everybody for help!!
  2. Galina

Thank you so much for your advise! Very helpful.
  3. Galina

Sure, it's two separate problems: flushing, which related to toilette type, and slow fill, related to water pressure.
  4. Galina

So, looks like I do not have anything to adjust water pressure?
  5. Galina

Thanks! When I was looking for mine few years ago they did not make Drake with 10". I think I'll buy this one - great flusher. Also will try to check my house water pressure, as recommended above.
  6. Galina

My house was built in 50-s. I do not see pressure regulator as a separate device. I have main valve and the water meter right after it. BUT the main valve has a small level behind (indicated with arrow) Can it be this is pressure regulator/valve combined ?
  7. Galina

Entrada looks good for me, but ut's 12" rough-in, i have 10". For 12" I would buy Drake, but what to buy for 10"? "Low cost or style?" Looking more for performance, not style, reasonable price range, not Neorest.
  8. Galina

Thanks! We have town water. I'll definitely check the pressure. But still will like to buy new toilette.
  9. Galina

Pressure on top floor "just adequate" not more (elsewhere in the house - good), not too convenient to take shower if water is in use anywhere else on the house. Because of all problems: filling not good, flushing was never good (I have Toto Drake in the other bath - it's absolutely different...
  10. Galina

I need toilette (10" rough-in, elongated) for top floor bath, water pressure is low there. My current TOTO (not sure about model, inexpensive one, was about $100) fills very slow or, if the water is on in any part of the house, does not fill at all. Also flushing is poor in my model. What can...
  11. Galina

Urine odor from toilet-Please help!

urine odor - help! Hey! I have same problem, was looking for advise. Everything was fine for years (6-7), and now suddenly, this urine odor started. It comes from the bowl itself, not arround it - like water in the bowl smells of urine! Have a great flussher, TOTO Drake. My husband do not...
  12. Galina

Main drain line lining, good or bad?

Hi, I have this problem with roots in my mail drain line and, surprise, surprise! try to avoid $6-8 K for replacing the pipe; found special lining (plastic sleeve that goes into the pipe) which prevent root growth, does anyone knows anything about it? does it work? will it still be possible to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks