Search results

1. groggu

Bathroom DWV review

I started out saying that I was not clear on venting :rolleyes:... now I think I'm starting to get it. In English - "All of the vents from the upper and lower baths need to individually enter the stack 6" above the waterline highest fixture on the second floor." I misread FloridaOrange's...
  2. groggu

Bathroom DWV review

Thanks for all the helpful input. Sorry I don't have a better means of drawing the layout - my hand drawn stuff would be even worse, so I appreciate your being able to see beyond that limitation. I know this is just a "logical" layout of the DWV. Just looking for suggestions to get it close...
  3. groggu

Bathroom DWV review

According to the township, we use the 2006 Michigan Plumbing Code which is based on the 2006 International Plumbing Code. Thanks, Greg
  4. groggu

Bathroom DWV review

Hi, I've been lurking on this forum for a while, trying to build my know-how so I can tackle the needed bathroom remodels in our 1870's farmhouse. The plumbing here is all afterthought (the original outhouse is still outback ;-) and has been put in by various farmers though the ages. When I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks