Search results

1. jackiec123

Bathroom Vent Fan - NuTone vs. Panasonic

Jimbo, a 65sf bathroom: 80 or 100 cfm fan?
  2. jackiec123

Yes, but I'm trying to stick to 1 switch, leaving the second for plug in devices.
  3. jackiec123

Have been looking @ bathroom fans and Panasonic gets very favorable reviews. However, the Nutone humidity feature can't be overlooked. To me, having the fan come on and off automatically, is more important than a very quiet fan. Can someone who has one of these comment on how well it works? Thanks
  4. jackiec123

Broken shower arm

Those pieces of broken pipe don't look anything like what I'm trying to peel out. I used a pick and got a small sliver to separate, but when I tried to carefully wrap it around the pliers, it broke off. What is left looks like it is there to stay. The internal wrench just seems to further fuse...
  5. jackiec123

Broken shower arm

There is no part sticking out. I seem to be just grinding it in without any luck of removing it. Now, I am worried about ruining the existing threads.....
  6. jackiec123

Broken shower arm

Thanks, I purchased an internal wrench and I am having quite a bit of trouble getting the broken pipe thread out. I have been spraying it with lubricant and I am afraid to be too aggressive for fear of ruining the good threads or the soldered fitting end.
  7. jackiec123

Broken shower arm

I tried to repair a leaking shower arm by tightening it a little and it immediately snapped off, leaving a small piece of it in the fitting behind the tiled wall. I can see it and feel it. Is there a way for me to remove the broken threaded pipe without enlarging the existing hole? Thanks.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks