Search results

1. Banj

What causes toilet spray?

My mysterious problem with toilet spray continues and I am wondering if anyone knows a possible reason that would cause a toilet to spray droplets of water upwards when flushed, sometimes onto the toilet seat, sometimes onto the floor? People keep telling me it's a problem with the toilet...
  2. Banj

Toilet Splashes After Flush

Thanks for the notes! I was just thinking that maybe I had a pipe/drainage issue rather than a toilet issue, since we already tried replacing the toilet. But TOTO I will try. And yes the retailer carries AS products, he's also suggested a St. Thomas Palmero that supposedly has a very calm...
  3. Banj

Toilet Splashes After Flush

Everytime I flush my toilet, droplets of water would splash out onto the seat and sometimes even onto the floor. The superintendent came in and changed a bunch of parts but that didn't help. Next he changed the entire toilet (from an American Standard to an Eljer) and that still didn't help. Now...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks