Search results

1. Firemark

Soap Bubbles in Dalton when Washer is emptying

I recently installed new Dalton ADA Height toilets in a rental unit. The one on the 1st floor is next to the laundry room. The tenant claims soap bubbles appear in the bowl after running the washer. There's no water on the floor and seems to be fully sealed. Flushing does not appear to be...
  2. Firemark

Are there any decent Solid Brass Kitchen faucets left?

I just had to replace a kitchen faucet at a rental property. It was an 15yr old Delta faucet that started to leak. My trip to the big box stores offered nothing but plastic faucets. It was late in the day Saturday so plumbing supply stores were not an option. My guess is the one I bought...
  3. Firemark

Toilet Footprint Info?

I just installed two ADA Elongated Dalton toilets in a rental unit where the job was a bit bigger than expected. The flooring in both bathrooms was standard vinyl tile and whoever tiled the bathrooms before did not pull the toilet first and just cut the tiles around the existing fixtures...
  4. Firemark

Any Tamper Resistant Tank Lids for Toto?

I just installed a couple of Toto Aquia's in my home and I'm very satisifed. I also have a couple of rental properties where I have to pay for water usage. I am considering replacing the old 3.5 gpf models but noticed many tenants use those tank tablets that corrode the working parts. Yeah...
  5. Firemark

Are LED Lights ready for Home Use?

I'm not sure if this is the proper forum. I've noticed some new LED light bulbs are available in the box stores and a few references online by web retailers. The problem with the items in the box stores are they're very low light output, about 25 to 40 watt equivalent. I saw one online ad...
  6. Firemark

Aquia III Installation Question

OK, I took Terry's advice and bought the Toto Aquia III over the Caroma, especially after watching some video of a rather gross flush issue with the Caroma. I'm currently stuck at Step 4 in the installation instructions: Installation of Mounting Hardware to Bowl. The picture is extremely...
  7. Firemark

Caroma Caravelle Installation concern

I'm strongly considering buying a Caroma Caravelle One Piece Easy Height Round Front Plus toilet model 989668W/BI. However, when I viewed Caroma's installation video it's clear they don't have a method of bolting the toilet to the floor. You're just supposed to bolt a small mounting flange...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks