Search results

1. organic_smallhome

Toto Dalton Toilet

Hi everyone. Back in October '09, I posted asking for advice on Toto toilets. We ended up getting the Dalton (with round rather than elongated bowl). Just wanted to post back to say that we are very happy with it. So far (knock on wood), no problems whatsoever. It's fast, quick, pretty...
  2. organic_smallhome

Question About Temptrol Trim Change

We currently have a basic Temptrol valve and trim fittings in our bathroom. I would like to upgrade it to the Temptrol Deluxe--but just change the trim and keep the old valve. Will this work? Can you replace any Temptrol trim with any other Temptrol trim? Thanks.:)
  3. organic_smallhome

For Plumbers:

Just received my new issue of NaturalHome magazine. There's an interview in this issue with Megan Lehtonen, president of GreenPlumbersUSA. http://www.naturalhomemagazine.com/People-and-Places/GreenPlumbers-USA-Megan-Lehtonen.aspx http://www.greenplumbersusa.com Thought somebody here might...
  4. organic_smallhome

Two Questions About Toto Toilets (Urgent!)

We have to order the toilet TODAY. If somebody could get back to me quickly, I would SO appreciate it. First question: Does Toto offer finish options in toilet levers? We're deciding between the Dalton and the Drake, and are wondering if the levers are offered in polished nickel as well as...
  5. organic_smallhome

Toto Dalton?

We were going to go with either the Promenade or the Drake II, but toilet+seat+installation would run us over $700. Too expensive for us right now. So we thought we'd get the Dalton, and when we upgrade our upstairs half-bath in the future, we'll move the Dalton up there and then purchase a...
  6. organic_smallhome

Toto Gwyneth/Drake II/UltraMax???

I thought we had finally decided to purchase the Promenade, but one last trip to the bath store convinced my husband that he prefers the Drake II (formerly the Gwyneth?). Doing research on it has confused me a bit. This is what I think is the correct lay of the land: The name "Gwyneth" was...
  7. organic_smallhome

Symmons Temptrol Question

We currently have this Temptrol system (Model S-96-2) in our bath but it is quite worn and we would like to replace it in the course of our bath update: Will we need to replace it with the same model, or can any Temptrol model (other than the deluxe model, which is the wrong shape) be used...
  8. organic_smallhome

Toto Promenade

I'm leaning towards the Promenade because I read somewhere on the forum--but I can't find it again--that it now comes with G-Max and SaniGloss. Is this the case? If so, would someone kindly tell me the model number? Thanks.
  9. organic_smallhome

Question About a Toilet Term

What does "Water Sense Certified" mean? I did a search on the forum and came up with nothing.
  10. organic_smallhome

Herbeau (formerly "Incepa") Toilets

Anybody know anything about this brand? They have very unusual designs. I'm still going with a Toto, but I was just curious. . . ...
  11. organic_smallhome

Valve Placement for Toto Toilet with Unifit

There have been several mentions in the forum regarding valve placement measurements, in regard to installing Toto toilets to adapt a 14" rough-in with a Unifit adapter. Apparently, for some toilets, the valve needs to be placed at 5-1/2", for others at 7" (I'm sure I'm getting the terminology...
  12. organic_smallhome

Please Help Me Choose a Toto Toilet?

We need to replace an old toilet in our 1938 house (although the toilet itself is not from 1938). The bathroom is very small--seriously just enough room for a vanity, a toilet, and a bath: about 5x8. The rough-in is 14" and the plumbing is not new (in another post I made, I noted that one site...
  13. organic_smallhome

14" Rough-In?

I've been doing a lot of research on this site because we desperately need a new toilet to replace the old AS one that's there now (and no telling how long it's been there). I just discovered the thread that discusses how to measure rough-in. I measured from the wall to the toilet and it's...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks