Search results

1. Gramps09

Toto Dalton vs Gerber Viper

Never found a video of the dalton. I ended up with the Gerber Viper, ADA height (makes a big difference with these old bones!), and it ended up being $55 cheaper than the dalton. No clogs yet, so no complaints. :) It also has a very quick flush compared to my old toilet. Install was...
  2. Gramps09

Toto Dalton vs Gerber Viper

Greetings gents! Went shopping for a toilet today, the old one was leaking too much and it turns out it was a crack in the base trap area. Went to HD / ******* / Lowes, and they sure do offer lots of toilets! A plumber that was in the store saw me trying to read those boxes, and he said I...
  3. Gramps09

Who makes this thing / where can I find replacement parts?

Well, I tried that, looks like it did the job. Thanks again gents! :)
  4. Gramps09

No, that wall goes to the master bathroom, next to a vanity. It would be a pretty big job to cut open that wall, and deal with a ugly eye sore. The other side is the exterior wall, which I guess is a even bigger job to get at that wall. I can't believe that the house passed inspection with...
  5. Gramps09

Thank you kindly folks, your all a class act! Wish I could say more than thanks, saved me quite a penny on that bugger! Funny thing is, when I brought the pieces back in, to look for the new valve, the guy next to me said, "Oh, looks like you got a moen", and he just got done replacing 2 of...
  6. Gramps09

Hmm, actually, I did use that T bar puller to get the sucker out. Here is a pic of it. That is the whole thing that came out, nothing is left in the hole that I can see, but then again, my eyes ain't what they used to be. I also did try Lowes & HD, and they don't have anything even close to...
  7. Gramps09

Who makes this thing / where can I find replacement parts? It was a Moen Cartridge! I have a leaky shower, it never stops leaking, no matter the handle position. It doesn't leak at the handle, it leaks at the shower head. So, I took apart the blasted thing, and nobody that I have went to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks