Search results

1. W

Well issues

Would there be a way to store some water and then be able to use your system?
  2. W

Well issues

Gary, Thank you for your response. I am really new at this so I'll try my best to answer your questions. I had the water tested at Sears, Fleet Farm, Home Depot and *******. My hot water heater quit working 5 years ago. I do not detect odor in the cold water. I believe I have a 1/2 hp...
  3. W

Well issues

I have a 330 ft well. ph is 6.5-7. Hardness, 36g/gal. Iron, 10-15ppm. TDS 1800ppm. My flow rate is 5.5 gal. p. m. I have 120 gallons stored in the well pipe and in 22 minutes I can run it all out as the well recovery rate is only 1/2 gal. p.m.. I schocked the well recently ( the above figures...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks