Search results

1. L

deep well pump won't reach shutoff pressure

we had the pump rebuilt and they left out a gasket , we carefully cut a gasket and re-assembled the pump could there be an enternal leak in the pump . we have a shut off valve one foot from pressure control valve , so the system should pump up right away , one would think. we had the pipe out...
  2. L

deep well pump won't reach shutoff pressure

1 hp Starite deep well, with packer ejector and foot valve. Filled pipe and pump thru pressure gage. Holds prime. Started with the pressure Regulator completely closed. Pressures to 40lbs. right away but will not reach shutoff pressure of 50lbs. Pressure drops to zero immideiately when power is...
  3. L

Deep well leathers?

Porky, Thank you so much. That is exactly what I needed to hear. Not that I want to pull the pipe, but at least I know what I'm dealing with. The injecter building pressure makes perfect sense now. Thanks again, Lynn
  4. L

Deep well leathers?

If the leathers are bad will the pipe hold prime?? I have a Starite MSE-6 with the packer assembly down a 2" well. I can get the pipe to hold water so it seems to be primed. The pump only gets to 10lbs. of pressure and will not go any higher. The top of the pipe and the bottom of the pump are...
  5. L

tank won't take air ??

Thanks for the quick response. We will be pulling the pump tomorrow, Lynn.
  6. L

tank won't take air ??

Submersible pump keeps about ten lbs. of water pressure in the tank and will not go any higher and will not shut off. When we try to add air to the galvanized tank (with the tank completly empty of water) we only get 10 lbs. of air pressure and we can hear air bubbling down the well. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks