Search results

1. P

Submersible pump going bad?

Problem resolved! Basically was a leak. Once the pump was pulled, on top of the pump is a brass fitting that connects the motor to the pipe. This actually had holes worn in it, I assume from 25 years of abrasives swirling around in there. Since the whole thing was exposed to those same...
  2. P

Glad I asked! I had not considered that there would be a leak or the half-voltage thing. That would definitely make sense. The well-house is only about 15 feet, there is no lake, nor is there water running into the root cellar where the pipe comes inside, so inside the well is definitely a...
  3. P

Please help me troubleshoot my well. The water pressure has dropped to almost nil. I dont live in this house, so I dont know if this was sudden or gradual. The pump runs, so i know it is getting power. The pressure will get to about 15 psi and thats it. If I kill power to the pump, the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks