Search results

1. Ronnie B

LPG new install for Gas Cooktop

Will do. Thanks jrejre, and all. In my rural area, just the guy on the supply truck comes around - gave the company a call. They're coming out to see the site and 'provide the rules'. All they could say over the phone was 10' from a structure and/or woods for the tank; at least 24" deep...
  2. Ronnie B

1/2 CU Tube Sounds like 1/2" tube is the way I'll go; thanks JohnCM and Kristi :) & make it all 1 length - no fittings except at the ends :) ...guess direct bury is ok for the underground portion...probably throw a plastic sleeve on it. This is LPG (liquid petroleum gas) not Natural Gas, not...
  3. Ronnie B

DIY here, country-living, would like to add LPG cooktop in kitchen - all other appliances are electric...already got my hands on a tank just need some insight on running the supply line. Others have said "heck, just run copper tubing"; also heard to sleeve it with plastic; would like to go with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks