Search results

1. freeflow

The worlds best sewer tools and equipment !

Forgive my spelling I can barely see letters on this phone(big grin) I googled up Freeflow in Birmingham a was stunned man what a trail we leave on the Internet? I noticed my old phone number is up for grabs it's been close to 10 yrs since I used that name or phone number I wish I had done what...
  2. freeflow

Drain still clogged after being snaked.

Listen to Terry
  3. freeflow

Drain snaked for 20+ feet, still backs up with a few cups of water

I would run my small electric machine with 1/4 inch cable thru the trap approx 10 to 15 ft turn machine and water on at same time whatever blockage is it will wash out if cable does not go up stack?
  4. freeflow

The worlds best sewer tools and equipment !

That was when we were young and bold , now we old and our nuts and backs are cold , thinking about taking a my tanna m661 in one piece(after 45 yo I wised up and took it apart) and up on a roof makes me sweat in my sleep
  5. freeflow

Dirt in sewer cleanout

Get line flowing,pull all roots out that you can from outside cleanout.You will have to get line open from outside cleanout before you can do it any good use biggest cable and blades possible) Flush out line with a hose after you get it flowing FLUSH IT GOOD.Then find some ROOT-X(use root-x in...
  6. freeflow

Cleaning out a drum trap

A 4 inch rubber test cap(or what ever size you need) works great to seal drum traps after cap has been cut off. Then you can get it off and on easily with a screwdriver or a nut driver .This even works under house when drum trap is upside down,but would be tough if drum trap is buried in cement...
  7. freeflow

PVC storm drain line has serious roots -- clear it? or start digging?

Find some plumber or drain cleaner in your area who sells ROOTX if you cant find anyone look on the internet e bay for ROOTX apply 2lbs per 50 ft of line after you get line open and flowing keep the roots killed and you should be ok
  8. freeflow

I don't want to kick out my tenant... main line needs repair

stoppage If line is broken inside house, it will have to be located and repaired.Some stoppages are sludge stoppages,this is when cable and blades go thru stoppage but it does not open up,this is when you need a jetter or a plumber with plenty of patience who will run the cable in and out (we...
  9. freeflow

I don't want to kick out my tenant... main line needs repair

My thought exactly, why not get a plumber or a GOOD drain cleaner to take a machine to the roof and run cable down all the stacks ,if he hits a stoppage that blades WILL NOT go thru and he pulls back mud on cable, get ready to bust floor and dig if cable goes thru run plenty of water and...
  10. freeflow

Drain Cleaning Forum

Title I started out in 1971 guess my title besides master plumber ,gasfitter, real title should be HOCKYOLIGIST
  11. freeflow

Stuck snake in Vent pipe

stuck Try pouring a qt of motor oil down stack and twist it around with the vice grips and JERK HARD
  12. freeflow

Another septic tank question

tank I am a plumber and do not pump tanks or install field lines and I have mine pumped every 3 to 4 years I have seen some terrible messes ,yards destroyed from sludge getting into field lines, for me pumping is the lesser of 2 evils it costs between 230 and 250 for a tank like mine easy...
  13. freeflow

Roots stopping toilet...$1400 to fix?

roots It sounds crazy but I once ran an extended auger (general) down a toilet and pulled out roots.I pulled the toilet and found roots growing in all around the flange.With a sharp knife and hammer and sharp chisel I cut all the roots out that I could see and poured rock (ice creme salt) all...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks