Search results

1. Dodycats

Please Help Me Choose a Toto Toilet?

to organic small home my new Toto Ultramax II is 1.28 gpf and it's plenty of water....go for it! :p
  2. Dodycats

Please Help Me Choose a Toto Toilet?

Thank you Thank you Thank you I just want to report back that my shiny new Toto Ultramax II was installed today and I JUST LOVE IT. I want to thank Peanut and Terry and all the others who helped me make up my mind. The double cyclone is really neat and removes everything promto on the first...
  3. Dodycats

Which Toto?

but it's the E-max that costs more -- the double cyclone is cheaper. Maybe the $135 is for having "ECO" in the name of the toilet? just a thought... ;) Cindy
  4. Dodycats

Which Toto?

Thank you Peanut! I considered the Eco Ultramax (E-max flush) -- but the cleaner bowl promised by the Ultramax II's cyclone flush is edging me in that direction. If G-max, E-max, and cyclone are equivalent and cyclone delivers a cleaner bowl, then there it is. I visited friends with a 2-year...
  5. Dodycats

Which Toto?

It's the Ultramax II or Drake II...or both Thanks Terry -- I have the Ultramax II (w/ADA and SG) on my list -- I assume that's the ultramax you refer to. I was wrong about it not including the seat - it does (potty info overload here). I like the Gwinevere and Soiree but don't have room for a...
  6. Dodycats

Which Toto?

ultramax 1.6 - have to pick CEFIONTECT OR ADA, not goth Thanks Stark -- unfortunately the ultramax 1.6 won't work for me as it doesn't come with both ADA compliance and CEFIONTECT which pushes me to one of these, all of which have elongated bowls, ADA, & SG: 1--Ultramax II (double cyclone flush)...
  7. Dodycats

Which Toto?

Ultramax or Drake and clarification on flush system Hi - I've done a lot of reading on this forum and really appreciate all the info everyone has shared. I need to pick a Toto toilet and thought I had narrowed it down to the Drake II CST454CEFG, the Ultramax MS604114CEFG or the Eco Ultramax...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks