Search results

1. R

Roots stopping toilet...$1400 to fix?

Hi just wanted to let you know how my plumbing situation worked out. A friend needed some plumbing work done and he mentioned my root situation to his plumber. So to make a long story short the plumber (actually was his brother... dad and all sons are plumbers... kind of cool) came over, did...
  2. R

Ah thanks for your help. I'm starting to feel better about my chances of getting out of this a little cheaper. I'll just have to keep getting estimates until I hit someone honest. Loads of these folks to choose from here. Should I stay away from the big rotorooter type operations...maybe look...
  3. R

Hi thanks for your input. I live in Texas by the way, DFW area. Foundation problems are common here so if true I will fix it. But mentioning foundations around here is a nice way to scare people for sure...thats what I'm afraid is going on. So the plan is to look for another plumber who will...
  4. R

Hello, One of my two toilets is clogged by oak tree roots and I have a slab foundation. Everything else seems to be fine. I'm a first time homeowners and know little about plumbing. Basically the plumber came over, used his hand held snake, pulled out some roots and said 'thats bad'. So he...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks