Search results

1. I

Delta 1300 Series- Cold Water Leak Behind Shower Wall

PS- unable to cut access as the piping is in the common wall of a multi unit townhome.
  2. I

Thanks for the responses- it's a little confusing in that the water leaking is dead cold even when I have the faucet hard over max hot. It couldn't cool down that quickly so it has to be a cold water side leak. I will check out the suggestions. I don't believe it's a leak through the tile-...
  3. I

I have a question on troubleshooting a leak in a remodel installation. Remodeled second floor bathroom- new toilet/tub/tile walls/tub/shower door and new Delta Monitor 1300 series w/ diverter- all installed by remodeling contractor Three months after installation, I noticed the downstairs...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks