Search results

1. N

water line

If I want to buy that solenoid valve, can you let me know what brand? and how to hook up electricity? thanks
  2. N

water line

what is solenoid valve? what function? thanks again
  3. N

Ball valve

How much do I need to turn the lever to cut off 50% of water flow in 2" copper pipe? 1) exactly turn half between Full open and Full close position? or 2) 10% more towards close-side than half position? or 3) 10% less toward open-side than half position? as you know, the shape...
  4. N

split line of 2" copper water line from city

Partially closing a gate valve or ball valve increases the flow rate and momentarily the pressure ==> where? line (A) or (B)?
  5. N

Let me ask again... 1) ball valve causes only "erosion" issue? how bad it is? and how long can the pipe hold the erosion before corrupt? and how many years can I use the pipe? and how will happens eventually, e.g. hole? or leaking? 2) IF TURN HALF(IOW, MIDDLE BETWEEN 'FULL OPEN' AND 'FULL...
  6. N

1) how long can I use copper pipe before it destruct and erode make a hole or leak? ( if I use a ball-valve) 2) what kind of valve can I use to close 50%? Thanks,
  7. N

water line

Then how to use normal city water pressure when not busy time?
  8. N

just erosion? if 45 degree close, is this mean 50% close, right?
  9. N

water line

From your diagram, what kind of storage tank? closed tank? thanks
  10. N

water line

Like below drawing, city water flows in 2†copper pipe with 45psi, and then it splits into another 2†line ( (a) line ) and continue to run (b) line. There is 2†Ball Valve in the middle of (A) line. What happens if the ball valve in (A) line closed half(50%)? 1) (B) line gets any...
  11. N

Like below drawing, city water flows in 2†copper pipe with 45psi, and then it splits into another 2†line ( (a) line ) and continue to run (b) line. There is 2†Ball Valve in the middle of (A) line. What happens if the ball valve in (A) line closed half(50%)? 1) (B) line gets any...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks