Search results

1. cottagefun

Trouble with Underground Pipe to the Lake

Thanks Valveman, Gary Slusser, Teets and Thatguy for your comments. I'm now convinced that Valveman was right and that I had a high spot (an airlock) in the line. I inspected the underground line which I dug up and could detect no leaks or blockage. The ground at the cottage is shifting slightly...
  2. cottagefun

The line is at least 25 years old but I've dug it up and it appears fine. No obstruction or leaks. I normally use two footvalves - one at the end of the 100' underground or overground bypass line and one at the end of the 100' line in the lake. I removed and checked both footvalves which seem to...
  3. cottagefun

I have a 200 foot long 1" PVC flexible pipe from the pump in the cottage out into the lake. About 100 feet is underground and 100 feet is in the lake. After not getting enough pressure during spring priming from my old Duro piston pump, I bought a brand new jet pump (again not building up enough...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks