Search results

1. Mostly_in_France

1998 Rain Bird Image 4 - Fault

Perhaps your message will be read by the person that told me that this model didn't exist, and by the two people that PM'd me to tell me that basically I was not capable of fixing the Rain Bird if I couldn't even identify it properly. I run several forums, and take part in many - and never...
  2. Mostly_in_France

Hi Mike Actually, it is a client who has the Rainbird - but although I fixed the problem (with no help from here I should add) - I still have the manual because I forgot to take it when I went back to the client. Drop me a mail and I will scan and email you - no problem. At least someone...
  3. Mostly_in_France

Hello PEW and thanks for your response. I need all the help I can get, but at the risk of losing your support, I have to argue that Image 4 IS the model, and I have found references to it all over the Internet... however, I could concede that perhaps this model is unique to France (or...
  4. Mostly_in_France

Hello, I hope someone can help me with this one... I am a very capable and very well employed English "Odd Job Person" working in France, and have a client with a Rain Bird Image 4 with a fault. The screen is blank, but the green LED is on. I suspect this is down to the battery soldered...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks