Search results

1. scotworthy

Advice with well pump replacement cost

Bob and Gary, Thanks very much for all your input. Today the new pump goes in. If the galvanized pipe looks bad, we'll be replacing it with PE or PVC. Once it all up and running again, I'm going pump water like there's no tomorrow. :) Scott
  2. scotworthy

We're at least 300' above sea level. Yes, the pipe is galvanized, house was built in 1969 so everythings getting old. We may replace the old piping while were at it. Cable is a drop in the bucket and we need to run a ground down to the motor anyway. Whoever did it before only ran three...
  3. scotworthy

Bob, thanks for the reply. I'm looking at a 10gpm pump. Your deal sounds alot more affordable than what I'm seeing here in Washington. My quote so far is looking like: pump & controller = $1200 Labor $150/hr*5hrs = $750 plus misc fittings, well seal, wire.... I could be looking at $2000 -...
  4. scotworthy

Greetings all, My well pump went out this week and I need to have it replaced. It's 280ft deep. I have a quote for a new Gould pump (1.5hp) and controller @ $1200.00 and labor @ $150/hr. Does this sound like it's in the ball park or should I shop around. Any input is appreciated, thanks...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks