Search results

1. I

Ptrap to Whirlpool drain

I had thought of this however the space below is my new kitchen, so I hate to have an open patch in my kitchen for an extended period of time. What I am trying to get is a feel for what type of connection should be made to the P-trap (glue vs slip nut), and whether its better to have the...
  2. I

Ptrap to Whirlpool drain

I am having some trouble deciding the proper order to install my tub. Today I have the tub surround framed out for a drop in whirlpool. The room below it is unfinished but is being sheet rocked over the next week. I will not have time to tile my tub surround prior to finishing the sheetrock...
  3. I

Pex to Kohler 6 port Thermostatic Valve and general design q's

If I had a better understanding of hydraulics I probably wouldn't be asking for help on this DIY forum. In the 4 replies you have taken the time to construct not once have you provided me any "better understanding" of anything, so I am not sure what the purpose of your responses are. If you...
  4. I

The Valve I have is the Kohler K-682 (six port thermostatic valve), this will feed 4 body sprays that cycle and never be used all at the same time (max of 3 at once), a shower head, and a rain head. The valve has two 3/4" inputs. These 6 fixtures are all rated at around 2.5 gpm at 80 psi, my...
  5. I

One point to note - my well supply comes into the house and is reduced to 3/4" right at my Well Tank. So that 3/4" line is feeding my Hot Water Heater and all my cold supplies. Not sure if using anything larger then 3/4" would provide any benefit?
  6. I

Any chance you have a code book, I am not a plumber so am a bit short on the appendix you mention.
  7. I

Hi, This is my first time trying to install PEX. I am putting a Kohler DTV system in my master bath (pic attached). Master Bath is on my second floor. Master Bath will have the following fixtures: - 1 toilet - 3 sinks (one in toilet room, two in main area - all with 1/2 faucets) -...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks