Search results

1. J

Clicking yesterday, today nothing?

OK now that I know what is causing the clicking I can't stand it anymore. I get a lot of different prices on the Internet for the CSV1W, are they all the same?
  2. J

OK I checked it again. With the pump turned off and spigot open all water drains out in a couple of minutes. I still get 38 pounds with my tire gauge at top of tank. It doesn’t seem to have changed since I added air the other day. This means the tank is OK, right? When I run a hose the...
  3. J

Adding 5 pounds of air didn't seem to make any difference in the clicking. Will the CSV1W be as good as the CSV1Z?
  4. J

I have been reading about the Cycle Valve. Which one would be the best for my pump?
  5. J

I did check the tank air when the pump was off and I had no water coming out. It showed 34. Will adding air to 39-38 make it quit clicking so much?
  6. J

The pump comes on at 40 and off at 62. There was still 34 air in the tank when the water was out. Could this be the reason the pump is clicking every 40 to 50 seconds when I am running water?
  7. J

Will the cycle valve work with my tank, or do I need a smaller tank? Mine says wx251 and is about 4' tall.
  8. J

Thank You, Thank You! I had not seen that red button before. I had to push it hard but the pump started right up. Water seems to working fine now. Does this mean my pump is wearing out?
  9. J

Please help! yesterday I was watering out by the well and everything was working fine, except I could here it clicking every minute or so. This morning I have no water. My voltage tester shows power on all post of the grey switch, but I don't here any clicking or anything. It is a 1.5 horse...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks