Search results

1. minabrite

Does Toto Drake CST744S come with C744E bowl model ?

you got to love a true guru ! Thank you, jadnashua. After reading your post the 2nd time, I've got the concept and seen it's senses. In my eyes, you're a true guru because you have the patience to help a toilet-challenged lay person to understand, and it is appreciated greatly. Now, when my...
  2. minabrite

the inquiring mind is still inquiring Hi Terry, Thank you for your prompt response. Your short and to the point answer meant that this mom doesn't need to wonder any more ? Does it mean that both toilet designs use the same technology and the same mechanism and they produce the same results...
  3. minabrite

lost in toilets When I started my search for a toilet a month ago, I did not know that one day like today I would feel overwhelmed, exhausted from so much and continuing changed information. Yesterday, thanks to Terry's forum, I went ahead and ordered a Toto Soiree Toto ms964214cfg, just to...
  4. minabrite

Eljer Canterbury one-piece

Should I buy an Eljer Canterbury (one-piece)?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks