Search results

1. wmills

Number of Americans in poverty hits record high

"President Barack Obama last week launched a new $450bn job creation plan. He wants to fund huge construction projects, schools and services, while giving tax cuts to workers and small businesses to boost recruitment. However, his plans require backing from Congress, where Republicans -...
  2. wmills

Advice needed for preparing for a hurricane

I know its later now lol, but unless he went down the coast he had no problems I am sure. Even my son on the coast weathered the storm with only minor damage to a fence. The power was shut down to prevent fires and other damage. In the central plains area where I am there was only some strong...
  3. wmills

Hope any who have to face Irene do it with no problem. I know its late but a few things to do, Make sure all yard items are tied down or stored in a safe place. If you have an inground pool the best thing to do with yard furniture is to drop it into the pool. It will prevent anything from being...
  4. wmills

It was the Founding Fathers rolling over in their graves as they watched what the politicians are doing to the USA.
  5. wmills

England starting to imitate America?

"Anyone with a modicum of common sense could turn this country around on a dime." Lets out the current resident of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
  6. wmills

My Sis in law is battling cervical C. for two years and has a great attitude, thought they had it in remission but it came back and is now laughing at her. But she is still strong and worries more about others than she does herself. Anyway I am proud to know you because you are strong and...
  7. wmills

Wish you the best Cookie. Some members of my family are fighting a similar battle. England has always wanted to imitate the freedoms of the USA but could not give up the comfort of having a mommy or daddy figure to blame (the crown). At least we have the option of replacing our figureheads...
  8. wmills

$5 gas

Should charge at least 45% for non citizen immigrants.
  9. wmills

Government Shutdown

We do not need to return a group of inbred pompous a##es as we have enough in Washington now who think we the tax payers should fund too many unneeded mandates.
  10. wmills

No fly zone in Libya

You mean you will await our pulling your crumpets out of the fire as always.
  11. wmills

Let me explain life to you.

He left the biggest joke across the pond Cookie.
  12. wmills

I do not understand the CITGO-Venezuela Heating Oil Program in America

And why would we get jumpy with a few brits whose government doesn't trust their people to know how to own/shoot their own guns?
  13. wmills

I don't understand eating in America

lol John I just enjoy the satire he presents. No one could worship such an inbred family such as his royals. Their genes are too low to mix with the gene pool.
  14. wmills

Thanks but no thanks

Good thing that we are Americans and not a colony. WE DO NOT WORSHIP ROYALTY. We respect that which earns our respect, and lizzie has not earned it.
  15. wmills

Thanks but no thanks

Guess you are still talking about queen lizzie.
  16. wmills

IAN....I dont understand obesity in America....

As much as it pains me to agree with Ian, lol, a scotch egg is indeed a touch of heaven, but then I also quite enjoy Haggis. Must be my scottish side of the family.
  17. wmills

Should I get a permit for a basement bathroom?

One thing that has surprised me by it not being mentioned. If an inspector should learn of a non permitted build he can order it torn out and redone to specs. Far more of a cost than the cost of a permit.
  18. wmills

Water Shut off valve for residence

Or you can buy a "key" from one of the big box stores for around 6 buxs. Mine looks like a four foot piece of rebar with a t handle at top and an inverted u at the bottom
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks