Search results

1. ChuckB

Quick disconnect for dual 40A, 220V Tankless system.

Thanks again. I researched the electrical code. I misunderstood the requirement of a quick disconnect. I assumed it was to turn off the tankless heater in case of an emergency. The real purpose of a quick disconnect being right next to the tankless heater is to make sure that a technician...
  2. ChuckB

Thanks, I have searched all over and cannot find a four pole disconnect. That is why I was thinking only a two pole quick disconnect was needed. Does anyone have a model number for a 4 pole quick disconnect that will work?
  3. ChuckB

Since the tankless water heater is in a different room away/out of sight from the main breaker panel, I need to install a quick disconnect next to the tankless water heater. Do I need to break all four 110V connections or just one each on both 220 volt circuits? Thanks in advance.
  4. ChuckB

New resin for model 60

Your posts were also deleted. You should also lose your attitude. All I was doing was defending your misinformation. This forum should used to help others, not to sell your products.
  5. ChuckB

New resin for model 60

Kinetico does not use silicone o-rings. You are the one to bring up silicone o-rings in this post.. Re read everything again..
  6. ChuckB

New resin for model 60

Gary, a more approprate statement from you would have been something like: "Some people use silicone on their orings, which is fine, but I have always used water and it works for me." and again my o-rings aren't made of silicone! Until they rewrite my Kinetico manual I will continue...
  7. ChuckB

New resin for model 60

Gary, Mute or Moot point. My Kinetico O-Rings are not silicone. They are Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR) O-Rings and I have always used silicone grease with no problems. Thanks. Chuck
  8. ChuckB

New resin for model 60

worked out pretty good.. I cut the bottom off a clean, one gallon oil container that had a big neck and used a scoop. Cleaned the tanks as recommended by Andy also. Thanks for the replies. Chuck
  9. ChuckB

Kinetico #60 replacement head?

Are you capable of putting it back together properly? If so, post a picture of the parts you need.. I have some good used parts that might work for you. Chuck
  10. ChuckB

well depth, well cost, money well spent?

I remember my dad use to charge " $210 for the first 21 feet and 2.50 per additional foot." but that was a long, long time ago :) average well dept was 60-60 feet. Chuck
  11. ChuckB

New resin for model 60

What is the best way to measure the .7 CF of resin needed in each tank? I know I can weigh it, divide by 10 and then multiply by 7, but is there an easier way? Thanks Chuck
  12. ChuckB

Help!! Two Inch Well Having Problems

thanks for the reply.. I'm pretty sure its steel. the black stuff is flakey.. always thought it was sulfur.. my water does smell like rotten eggs though.. ChuckB
  13. ChuckB

Help!! Two Inch Well Having Problems

I live in an area with no city water (Loxahatchee, Florida) .. we all have wells out here. I don't drink the well water, I buy bottled water. I have been here for over 20 years and do all my pump repairs. My father was a well driller (irrigation, not home water systems) and had his own...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks