Search results

1. T

Subfloor fix and new flange?

I have to replace a flange and some 3/4 plywood around an upstairs toilet. It is 4" ABS pipe with an ABS/plastic flange. How do I replace the flange/sleeve? Can I insert a flange/insert into the existing pipe or will the smaller size "bottleneck" the toilet waste? Thanks! Tom Photo...
  2. T

Plastic to Metal connection leak

I have an ABS 1 1/2 inch Plastic Pipe that is flared at the end. It is connected to a threaded Metal Pipe by a threaded 1 1/2 inch Metal Washer. When putting in a new garbage disposal i caused a leak in the connection. There was no plastic "washer" inside the connection for 15 years, so I am...
  3. T

Delta 1300-sudden loss of pressure...

I have a fifteen year old Delta shower, it's a single lever that turns counter-clockwise. (It appears to be a 1300 or 1400.)The water pressure recently loss pressure. It is extremely low coming out of the lower faucet, not just the head. Why the sudden drop in pressure?
  4. T

Low shower Pressure???

Delta 1300 drop in Pressure??? I have a fifteen year old Delta shower, it's a single lever that turns counter-clockwise. (It appears to be a 1300 or 1400.)The water pressure recently loss pressure. It is extremely low coming out of the lower faucet, not just the head. Why the sudden drop in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks