Search results

1. Randall59

pump motor overheating fast

BINGO!!! There was a small 'pull out, turn, push in' hi and low power setting button. I set it to low power and it works perfect. You guys are AWESOME! Thanks much.
  2. Randall59

It came wired for regular electric plug-in, and is the same set-up as my last pump. Also, are the motors interchangeable ? I have the old pump which is a Jaccuzzi with a 1/2hp Franklin Electric motor.
  3. Randall59

Here is the pump and motor
  4. Randall59

I just installed an older Myers 'Ejecto' pump driven by a 1/2hp GE motor. When turned on while still cool it only runs for about 2 to 3 minutes before it gets very hot and the 'thermally protected' motor shuts off ( the pump pressure switch is still in the on position ). It stays off for about 5...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks