Search results

1. hunch1784

Will bleaching my well help restore its flow?

I just purchesed my first home 2 years ago. Since we moved in we have been having problems with running out of water. My well is 6 inches in diameter and is 64 feet deep with a static level of 15 feet deep. I had a flow test performed on it and it is only producing about 3/4 gpm. When the...
  2. hunch1784

Softener introducing air into my water lines

I have a GE whole house water softener and every morning my water lines would have alot of air in them. I was suspicious that it was the softener allow air to get in my lines because there are no leaks. I bypassed the softener via the bypass valve on the unit itself and I have not had any air...
  3. hunch1784

Water tank drain clogged

Yesterday I tried to drain my hot electric water tank to replaice one of the elements. I shut off the water and drained all the pipes in the house. Then I attached a hose to the fitting at the bottom of the tank but when I opened it no water could come out, I think there is some sedement or...
  4. hunch1784

how can i get my well to produce more water?

I just had a well company come and install a new submersible pump in my well earlyer today because my old one quit working(it was about 30years old). While they were here they did a flow test on my well and found that it is only producing about 3/4 of a gallon a minuite. Average for my area is...
  5. hunch1784

I keep running out of water

I just bought this house in October of last year. I have plenty of water pressure most of the time however whenever i am doing laundry and i do a couple of loads in a row my water pressure gets extremly low and sometimes i even run out of water completely. My well is 64' deep, depth to water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks