Search results

1. eastert

Shower drips while tub runs

To clarify: I ran copper down and out. There is only one 90 degree fitting between the valve and the tub spout.
  2. eastert

Shower drips while tub runs

I installed a new tub fixture. It is the two handle type with 1/2 inch copper going up to the shower and 1/2 copper going down and over to the tub spout. When I run the tub, water drips out of the shower. What might be the problem?
  3. eastert

Problems with old well

I will check that line to see if I have a leak.
  4. eastert

Problems with old well

How do I do a flow test? I could hook up an external pump, stick a pipe down the well and pump away - see if I can suck the well dry or not?
  5. eastert

Problems with old well

Thanks for your reply. I should have said that there is no pipe within the 2 inch galv pipe. Also, the pump is new and due to my limited experience with these matters, I may have the pressure in the tank set incorrectly. Does this additional information help?
  6. eastert

Problems with old well

I have an old well (maybe 30-40 yrs old). It is a 2 inch galv pipe driven down about 25-30 feet. The pipe terminates about 12 inches above ground level with a cap. There is a T about 30 inches below grade which then has a 1 inch ABS pipe going into the crawl space of the house. A 3/4 jet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks