Search results

1. nonstopaz

Bidet Installation- need help

Any tips on installing a bidet appreciated.
  2. nonstopaz

Changing tub to shower need advice

Copper pipe glue I'm ready to move my copper water lines. Question: Is the 2-part copper epoxy glue at HD adequate for my application? I've used it to build fountains, and it seems really strong (I had to heat it once to dismantle it, and it still didn't want to come apart). I don't mind...
  3. nonstopaz

P-trap It's not much more work for me to change it- just a little extra digging. Plus the Phoenix code requires 2" for showers and I have a 2" p-trap but 1 1/2" drain pipe to the p-trap. The p-trap has a reducer that won't come off either. I delaying progress now until my permits go through.
  4. nonstopaz

Good idea I actually like that idea better, not just because it means less work. I think it would look better too, but I was afraid it wouldn't pass. I'll be on the phone with the city tomorrow anyway, so I'll verify. But first I must get it passed by the design manager..... My wife..... :)...
  5. nonstopaz

Existing P-trap This is what I have now:
  6. nonstopaz

Got it dug-up and it's 2" The trap is 2". I've started breaking concrete to the center of the shower, but I stopped cause I'll need a jackhammer- too much to do with a hand chisel. It looks like I could easily cut the piece between the trap and the vent pipe and 90 it with a good line-up for...
  7. nonstopaz

I'm changing a tub/shower to an all tile shower. I have my mud mix, liner, sealant, concrete, and a plan. I've removed the tub to find the 1 1/2" drain pipe. I understand that I have to move the drain to the center and build 2" to the existing trap to meet Phoenix code. Question: Do I need...
  8. nonstopaz

Deck leaking under tile.

I have travertine flooring on my uncovered deck outside my bedroom. After it rains, it leaks through and drips out of the stucco overhang below. I've pulled up a tile to find wood under the thinset mortar. No liner or sealer under the tile. Whats the best method for replacing all the tile and...
  9. nonstopaz

Tiling over cultured marble??OK?

I have a large shower that is walled and floored with cultured marble. Solid sheets that span the floor to the ceiling, about 1/2" thick. The floor feels very solid. The walls have a little vibration to them when I bump it with my fist. Can I tile over the walls and or the floor? What are the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks