Search results

1. M

circut breaker tripping need help!!

Many thanks Will check connections for loose wires and the bare copper wire I mentioned in the last post. Thank you for you imput and Love for this wonderful forum...I have learned sooo much!!
  2. M

thanks for the advice When I was connecting the new control box, I noticed the red wire had some spots where the wire was visible. Could that be the source of the short!?! I will consider getting the meter to see what is flowing through the wires. Could a defective pressure switch cause the...
  3. M

Was having trouble with water pressure at faucets so I checked the tank pressure and it seemed low. Determined it was a bladderless tank and added pressure. This problem occurred more than once. Woke to no pressure and tried to determine the cause. Then the breaker began tripping as soon as...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks