Search results

1. mak123

hmmmm noise from toilet

constant noise comes from inside toilet even during not used...sounds comes 24 hours...I checked any water leaking inside toilet, but it seems like no leaking...very strange.... looks like some air sounds comes from water shut-off valve which controls water IN-Stop inside of toilet...
  2. mak123

sound from running water pipe

some noise comes from inside of 1~1.5" water pipe in my house's basement during water running period, it's like "PHeeeeeeeee" constant level pitching sound, pipe is brass one, is this normal? or something wrong? I noticed this phenomenon two months ago. thanks for your advices.
  3. mak123

water meter

my water meter(2") is in vertical line, and some noises from it when water running, is this OK? or something wrong?
  4. mak123

city water pressure

I have a small store and the water pressure is normally 40psi, my question is is this city water supply pressure suppose to sustain 40psi continulously? or it could be fructulated depending on water usage? IOW, water supply city line's pressure is 40psi, then this 40psi should be same all the...
  5. mak123

float and pressure switches

Like below drawing, pump connects to tank and I need to control pump like this: (1) pump starts when pressure in pipe drop under 30psi, pump stops when pressure reachs 70 psi, and (2) pump stops when water in tank almost empty ( sensored by the float switch), pump starts when water full and...
  6. mak123

controlling pump

Like below drawing, pump connects to tank and I need to control pump like this: (1) pump starts when pressure in pipe drop under 30psi, pump stops when pressure reachs 70 psi, and (2) pump stops when water in tank almost empty ( sensored by the float switch), pump starts when water full and...
  7. mak123

14feet height

if 2000G of water tank is located on the roof and the height is 14feet,then what is the water pressure in 2' pipe down from tank to floor? thanks
  8. mak123

pressure

if 2000G of water tank is located on the roof and the height is 14feet,then what is the water pressure in 2' pipe down from tank to floor? thanks
  9. mak123

which one is better

which one is better? 1) put water storage poly tank(2,000) G on the roof and use natural pressure generated from the elevation of tank, which is around 25ft height 2) put the water tank on the floor and use pump&motor to provide water thanks
  10. mak123

auto stop

How to stop pump automatically(not mannualy) when connected water storage tank near empty? I understand dry running of pump is not good, so I need to shut-off pump when the storage tank almost empty... Is there some sensor to do this?
  11. mak123

tank and pump; how to stop pump

How to stop pump automatically(not mannualy) when connected water storage tank near empty? I understand dry running of pump is not good, so I need to shut-off pump when the storage tank almost empty... Is there some sensor to do this?
  12. mak123

Float valve

Can Float Valve in the water tank shut off in-coming water line of 40psi city line? thanks
  13. mak123

7HP pump

Can someone recommend 7HP jet and cetrifugal pump which has 3" connector? what's the pro and con between jet and cetifugal pump? Thanks
  14. mak123

what kind of valve

In storage water tank, what kind of valve we can use to shut-off water in-let when tank is full? ( maybe dead rock valave??)
  15. mak123

check valve

Is there any head loss ( pressure drop/loss) when water runs through a check valve(back-flow preventor)? thanks
  16. mak123

silent pump

what kind of pump and bland pump is the calmest and no-noisy and smooth pump? thanks
  17. mak123

pump

what kind of pump do I need to install? In order to provide 100GPM of water from storage tank through 2" copper pipe, what HP pump needed?, with 50PSI.... Thanks,
  18. mak123

pump size

what kind of pump do I need to install? In order to provide 100GPM of water from storage tank through 2" copper pipe, what HP pump needed?, with 50PSI.... Thanks,
  19. mak123

tank and pump

Hi there, I have a car-wash business and sometimes I experience the water shortage problem(low pressure), so, I am considering the installation of tank and pump to cover the peak time usage. can anyone tell me what kind of tank and pump needed? do I need normal atmospheric tank? or prssure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks