Search results

1. B

What well pump would you buy and why?

Well depth is 300'. 10GPM is what we have on another well 300' from this one and for what we use it for, that works fine ( it is a mobile home) . The height difference from the top of the well and the highest fixture in the place is about 6'. I like higher pressure, about 60 psi works fine...
  2. B

What well pump would you buy and why?

I need a pump. 300', 10GPM. I prefer a 3 wire, but that is open for suggestions too. 4" submersible. Thank you, Jim P
  3. B

Water softeners and Wells

Thanks both of you. The geological formation here is clay surface, then layers of 30 - 40 feet blue rock, 10 feet of crushed quartz vein, then 30 - 40 feet blue rock, Quartz vein etc. They documented it when it was drilled about 10 years ago. This is gold country at about 2,400 elevation...
  4. B

Water softeners and Wells

I have two wells, separated horizontally by about 400 feet, and vertically by about 75 feet. Both wells are 300 feet deep. I had them both tested by a lab. The upper Well was fine in most respects, but has a low ph of 6.2. I installed a PH neutralizer and it works very well. The Lower well...
  5. B

Using an Takagi TK1

I have a new in the box TK1. I know this model has not been manufactured in a number of years. Were there any issues that one would want to know about with this model? It has never been out of the box. Thanks!
  6. B

Well pump shuts off on it's own

It I turn on the sprinklers and just let them run so it is in a constant flow mode for the well, when the pump comes on it runs for 15 minutes and shuts off. It stays off for exactly one minute, then turns back on. The control box is new and it did the same thing with the old box. I have no...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks