Search results

1. D

Turning water on trips fuse

Thanks Thanks Gary. I think I will get a pump guy out to look at it. I appreciate your all your comments and resources. Dita
  2. D

Breaker Trips This thing is fickle. It could trip as soon as I turn it on or run more than 10 gallons. But lately it is tripping all the time. Tonight we had to reset it three time to get water in the barn. 20-25 gallons. I don't know how to tell if the water heater can be shut off or not...
  3. D

Water Heat I really don't know. How can I check? I have a pretty good labels on my breaker box and I don't see the water heater listed anywhere so I assume it is. But I rally don't know. Dita
  4. D

Breaker not fuse Thanks for your replies and clarifying questions. As you can tell I am a newbie at this but really want to get informed. We are reseting the breaker (not fuses) to the water pump not water heater. The driller ran the water from the faucet of the well until empty. He did...
  5. D

I have a well and use the water from the house on an outside faucet to fill water tanks for my horses and water gardens etc. When I turn the water on it trips the fuse in the house that is also connected to my water heater. I may get 5-10 gallons before it trips. When I reset the fuse in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks