Search results

1. N

stainless steel point cloggged?

Thanks Thought it might be calcified too. Will try the acid. Thanks.
  2. N

stainless steel point cloggged?

I pulled up my stainless steel point and it was encrusted with sand. I put my water hose in it and it held water ~ 3/4 of the way up and "very" slowly drained. My questions are: 1. Should the point hold water like this? and 2. If not, how can I clean out the sand between the steel threads...
  3. N

Low pressure and air. Water at 22.5'. Help

Thank you You read it correctly and your suggestions are just what I thought we needed to do. Going to get on it today. Thanks.
  4. N

2 Questions Sorry, I'm a little ADD (self-diagnosis). Let me try it again... 1. Will I get air in the lines and low pressure because my well is too deep (39' well) but reach water at (22.5')? 2. If #1 is correct, I'm thinking of dropping my pump 8-10' b/c water level is so low (22.5')...
  5. N

I reach water at 22.5' in well with 2" pipe (pipe ends 15" above ground). We wrongly added a section of pipe next last year so our well is 39' deep and we're getting air in the line. At that depth, will we still draw air (have a 2 hp pump)? I'm thinking about dropping the pump 8-10' but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks