Search results

1. dwl

Kinetico problem's

The grid I have has 4 - 3"Dia. feet that allow salt in them. the grid sets 7" above the bottom of the tank and the tank is 18" x 36". The float valve has a white plastic cone shaped float. The dealer has the tabs removed down to the letter M and the float set on the third of four lines up from...
  2. dwl

Kinetico problem's

The disk on top is white with a orange ring and the disk is a number 4. I don't think the water level has ever been above the grid plate the water ring on the tank is about 1/2" below grid. Every time I have let the salt ran out the water level has never been showing above the grid. Maybe this...
  3. dwl

Kinetico problem's

Before I get started yes, there is a 5 micron prefilter that I change every month or two. Moving on, I took the head apart today and found a lot of rust stains and a little bit of rusty buildup, but none of the holes seemed to be plugged. I found no stripped gears and none of the pawl's or...
  4. dwl

Kinetico problem's

I haven't had the water tested recently but when it was tested the hardness was, 21 GPG, Iron 7 PPM, sulpher 1.0. That was all that was tested. Yes I'm getting a lot of orange rust in the toilets and sinks, the water turns orange within minutes. If I take the head completly off the tank, how do...
  5. dwl

Kinetico problem's

I have a 19 year old model 100 system (white tanks). I'm getting rusty water from both tanks. I have emptyed the brine tank of salt and cleaned the brine tank. I have also mixed res-up in a bucket with the brine pickup valve and cycled it through both tanks. Water was pulled in and bucket...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks