Search results

1. djcd34

voltage question

Thx for the help> Like I said though, they don't make a 12 volt light for this niche anymore. Discontinued> SOL.
  2. djcd34

voltage question

I have a pool light I'm replacing and it's 12 volt. The only compatable light that fits in the niche is 120 volt. Can someone tell me what the difference between them actually means? The wattage for both lights is 300. Will The 120 volt work/ What does low voltage actually mean?
  3. djcd34

Water heater and "closed" systems

Thanks for the help. I'm a pool technician so I have the basic skills to plumb and I understand the dynamics of plumbing as well. My problem is I had a new hot water heater installed and ever since the install I have HOT water leaking from my bathroom faucet and my shower head. I can also...
  4. djcd34

Water heater and "closed" systems

What's the difference between an open and closed system? How do you find the pressure on a hot water heater? Does it have a pressure gauge that I'm missing? How difficult is an expansion tank to install?
  5. djcd34

can't stop the leaks

open and closed Thanks for the help with my leaks. What is the difference between an open and closed system? My leaks are only happening at the showerhead and the bathroom faucet and they both only leak hot water. If its debris in the vavles how can I take them apart with the hot water leaking...
  6. djcd34

can't stop the leaks

I had a new hot water heater put in. Ever since the install my bathroom faucet and showerhead leak scolding hot water. I can even feel the heat from the pipe in the floor. Anyone have any ideas why?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks