Search results

1. J

Drain field problem

BTW, looks to be a 1000 gallon tank.
  2. J

Drain field problem

$300 for a pump out. Found the problem. Dug out the rest of the tank and about 12 feet from the tank the drain field pipe was filled with roots, about 6' worth, totally stopped up. It is a corrugated plastic pipe with 1" drain holes in the bottom. I'm going to replace the section of pipe...
  3. J

Drain field problem

About a 600 gal. septic tank. 2 people in household. 2 bathrooms and one kitchen sink. One bath not used for year due to remodeling. Showers, bath sinks on separate system. The toilet started backing up. Determined the septic tank was full. I had the tank pumped out. Water was overflowing...
  4. J

Sub Pump wiring

Currently I have a well 375' from the house. It is supplied via it's own meter from the elect. co. The entire electrical system is about to be condemmed. The overheads run through trees etc. I also need to replace the piping from the pump to the house. Getting rid of the meter will save me $180...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks