Search results

1. Wescotthouse

Shower Drain Waste Line P-Trap Question

you are absolutely right about the drum trap. yuck. Anyway, that is definitely the drain for the shower. The attached image is a from from the bathroom floor above. The shower was added by previous owner who made it from a bathroom closet. I discovered an S-trap within the hollow-core...
  2. Wescotthouse

Shower Drain Waste Line P-Trap Question

The existing shower drain line looks like picture 1. Is the vertical pipe portion on the right side legal? Shouldn't the waste line be only horizontal until it hits the vent stack? If I'm right, should I redo the pipes to look like picture 2? I'm concerned with my solution because the...
  3. Wescotthouse

Shower Drain Question (Pictures!)

i can't come down directly because the ductwork is in the way. :(
  4. Wescotthouse

Shower Drain Question (Pictures!)

I have a 50 year old ranch with hollow-core concrete slab subfloors. One of the previous owners converted a 2 feet deep master bathroom closet into a shower. I tore it out to put in an adequate size shower. The original shower drain had an S-trap. I want to put in a P-trap but that's where...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks