Search results

1. T

Toilet is gurgling...what should i do?

are we talking about the actual septic tank under ground, or the large white PVC pipe that runs to it from my basement? I do have access to that pipe. 3 days ago while it was gurgling I flushed it and it would not flush and nearly overflowed. I do not think it has gurgled since I gave it the old...
  2. T

Thanks for the response, Is this something I can do myself? Plunger? Snake? How do I find this clog?
  3. T

I live in a new house built in the past 4 years, two story modular colonial. I have a septic tank and a shared leech field. I have had no problems at all up to this point. The past week I have heard and seen alot of gurgling in the first floor toilet. It seems to be only in the morning when my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks