Search results

1. Anon125

Toilet tank insides

Thanks for your help
  2. Anon125

Toilet tank insides

As there is a "truck charge" and sometimes a mileage charge, some plumbers will have to go back to the shop....
  3. Anon125

Toilet tank insides

will do thanks
  4. Anon125

Toilet tank insides

Hello everyone our toilet is 20 years old, beginning to make strange hissing noises again. is this old sty;e stuff still available? we do NOT want an insides that is water savors etc that do not flush properly. A plumber will do the job. during covid we want just one visit. not come see and come...
  5. Anon125

Replacing a Moen 4873 what is the tool called

there is a tool to tighten the nut behind the utility sink
  6. Anon125

Also what do I need for this mess! Kitchen tap- oops faucet! we are in Canada. we suspect the old faucet leaks, Moen sent us a new cartridge. that copper pipe then goes to a narrow plastic pipe then back to a copper pipe! I can send pics if needed. if I put a new cartridge in (first time for...
  7. Anon125

I know there is a tool to tighten the nuts on the pipe. what do I buy? being old during covid we don't want a plumber in the house. so we have the faucet for the plastic utility sink and want to replace the old one. presently there is a leak at the back, probably not the faucets problem! just...
  8. Anon125

Hissing toilet when flushed

dust bunnies in a toilet tank! thanks everyone what is a anglestop
  9. Anon125

Hissing toilet when flushed

No we have not found a snake but lots of dust like we have never seen before, even on the wall behind the tank!! and on top that water thing where the water comes in. will a thorough clean help? the other tanks is clean as a whistle! toilets are used frequently so it is not lack of use...
  10. Anon125

Moen L4600 faucet identity needed

Sure glad you are there! have alerted Moen. will see what they say. thanks
  11. Anon125

Have moen sent the wrong part? they sent a 1255 let me know so i can alert them thanks for your expert help
  12. Anon125

Are replacement faucets now made in china? Thanks
  13. Anon125

Thanks for your great help
  14. Anon125

Os this a Moen 4600 or maybe 1600 model? could be 15 years old it does not want to turn off. does it need a new cartridge? hopefully it is something I can do during COVID. thanks everyone stay safe
  15. Anon125

Pressure reducers and winterization

As i wrote it is not an underground system. I wrote to the hose manufacturer who says maximum 40psi thanks everybody
  16. Anon125

there are no glued connections. it is above ground soft plastic dripp hose thanks every one
  17. Anon125

The toro drip feed system has little blocks inside the hose and that is where the holes are. thanks all
  18. Anon125

The house came with an underground sprinkler system. we had it expanded underground. But he also installed above ground drip hoses. do these need a pressure reducing valve? Is it usually in the distribution box? what does a pressure reducing valve look like Can winterizing, blowing the water...
  19. Anon125

New aerator means less water flow

The plastic bits in the old one fell apart so we bought a new one. Kitchen faucet/tap. we vaguely remember the last time we did this we had to remove bits of the inside of the new one to get water pressure. any ideas? thanks for your help
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks