Search results

1. J

Sewer Pipe Leak at Joint in Basement Wall

Good idea, but unfortunately the pipe is surrounded by concrete. It looks like the only way to remove the pipe is to bust out the concrete around it. I wish there was some way to slide some sort of sleeve inside of the pipe and seal it, but that's pretty far fetched I guess. thanks for the ideas.
  2. J

Thank you for the response. I was hoping for a different (easier and cheaper) solution. Oh well. That's the way it goes. Without seeing it, how much of the pipe (leading to the tank) would you guess should be replaced? Just a foot of so? thanks, Jerry
  3. J

I have an apparent leak in my sewer pipe drain (PVC) where it exits the house in the basement wall and connects to the drain pipe leading to the septic tank. The basement wall under the pipe is wet. To rule out rain water causing the wetness, I dug outside where the pipe is exiting the house...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks