Search results

1. Fabricator

Fleck 7000sxt

thanx. i was looking aat the instructions. it had me pushhing that button many times, so i didn't know what was what.
  2. Fabricator

Fleck 7000sxt

hello. i may have a problem with this unit. but i did some cleaning and i want to make it run a complete cycle, how do i do this ? the brine tank was not filling. i did a search and have a lot of reading to do. but in the mean time i would like to test it. thank you :)
  3. Fabricator

no water in brine tank

hello fleck 7000stx. just yesteday, about 3 days after a regen i went to see if i needed ssalt in the taank. nope. but there was no water in there, there alwayss haass been. and no bridging, as i don''t keep that much salt in there. aany aadvice ? thanx
  4. Fabricator

Fleck 7000, i'm a bad boy

ok, got it done. no problems. thanx
  5. Fabricator

ok, cool, sounds good, thanx.
  6. Fabricator

hello folks. i have an isssue, maybe. i have a fleck 7000. the plastic fleck fitting that threads into the copper pipe fitting on the house pipe. it is leaking a very little. i need to tighten this up. BUT, i i have neglected it for so long :( that there is copper corrosion on the copper...
  7. Fabricator

Water Softener resin cleaning ?

i was doing a search on my unit, and came across the cleaning info. and, i have been noticing, perhaps incorrectly, that my water is not quit as soft as it used to be. i will test it. i do know rust getting though is an isssue, i know neighbors have it. and i had stains before the softener...
  8. Fabricator

Fleck 7000 sxt

hello fella's. got another question. i was reading through a old post of mine. in it was said "all of the SXT boards can be over ridden and reset to factory defaults by simply unplugging the power" i had the unit unpowered for several days a while back. i was doing electrical work and...
  9. Fabricator

Water Softener resin cleaning ?

hello i just discovered that i should clean my resin, i had no idea. i am sure this has be gone over a ton of times. so could someone directt me to a link or post that discusses this. i have a 4 1/2 y/o flek 7000 sxt. pretty hard city water with some rust. but only 2 not heavy water users in...
  10. Fabricator

2 questions

hello, guys, i back again. i have 2 questions 1. is it normal for water to be left in the brine tank ? how much ? 2. the city was working on the water main down the street. on the other end of the street, there was a guy flushing the main, out of the fire hydrant . lots of rusty water...
  11. Fabricator

2 questions about softeners

another question. the brine tank, is there any water in it after a regen ?
  12. Fabricator

i am using the manual that came with the unit.
  13. Fabricator

that does help, indeed. thanx
  14. Fabricator

another question. what happens if, for whatever reason, it doesn't regen and the water goes hard ? oh. and, how long can i expect the resin to last ?
  15. Fabricator

lol, you ain't tell'n me anything i don't know. i have reading glass's all over the place. and perhaps you should learn to count :D(jk. my pages are not even numbered :rolleyes:). mine is on pg5, at the beginning of "master programming mode" .
  16. Fabricator

thanx DH. F6. i thought i saw a hard reset somewhere in the manual, also a soft reset. i just looked and can't find it now, but that is SOP for me.
  17. Fabricator

a hard reset and 20 sec of programming did it:thumbsup: :cool: THANX man !!! i knew it wasn't hard. but something tripped me up, and made it hard. next question : since this thing has been working for about 5 days now. should i do a manual regen this weekend, or just let it do its thing ?
  18. Fabricator

ok, i did just that. it displays 2 perameters, DO & RT. then it reverts bad to in service mode. magnet trick does nothing. this thing is really pissing me off. it is now unplugged.
  19. Fabricator

ok, i just tried to program it. i pushed the up/down buttons. it displayed 15, push regen button. displayed 2:00, push regen button. it does not display H20. it just skips to time. i tried it many times, same thing.
  20. Fabricator

i did that, it does nothing, and i used a good magnet. its not in bypass, the water is soft, no doubt.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks