Search results

1. jbell94521

Handling A Heavy Terrazzo Shower Pan

I am getting ready to install a terrazzo shower pan in a small guest bathroom. There is no room or access to get machinery anywhere near to where the pan needs to be. The walls to the shower room are already built and closed. (This is a remodel, not new construction.) The problem is that...
  2. jbell94521

Do Toilet Installatoins Still Use Plumber's Putty

A while back I saw a Bob Villa demo of how to install a toilet with one of those "unifit" units. I noticed that they did not bother to roll a bead of plumber's putty and run it along the edge of the base of the toilet. This is something I have always done. Is this still recommended? Did they...
  3. jbell94521

What Does Rough-In REALLY Mean?

I'm confused. I understand that a 12" rough -in toilet means that is it intended to be installed with the flange bolts being 12" from the surface of the wall behind the toilet. Have I got that right? If not, please correct me. I am finding that I do not get consistent answers to that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks