Search results

1. C

Water Distribution Pipe Sizing

Water Distribution Pipe No, I'm not kidding I have a 5/8" meter. Would a 3/4" pipe from the street suffice? Can you tell me what calculations you used to arrive at your answer that a 5/8" meter under no circumstances would suffice? Regards, Chris
  2. C

I'm using copper pipe to repipe the house from the meter to all utilities (bathrooms, laundry, kitchen, etc.) I don't on plan on changing the piping from the street to house so that bit will remain as is at 5/8". Regarding permits, all this design work is in preparation for the permit. I've...
  3. C

Hello all, I'd greatly appreciate some input regarding water distribution pipe sizing. I'm installing water pipes from my meter in the basement to the 2.5 baths plus a laundry room & kitchen sink. I've been vacilating between using a 3/4" and 1" distribution pipe. Here are the stats: The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks